Carpet Cleaning in Richmond, Melbourne
MyHome – a new 6-step approach to carpet cleaning in Richmond, Melbourne
Our team will have your carpets clean and dry within the hour!
We regularly wash our clothes and bed linen but forget about our carpets, even though they are subject to more wear and tear than any other item in your house.
Well with a Myhome Dry-Touch Carpet Cleaning System you can afford to forget about your carpets for longer.
Our Carpet Cleaning System gives your carpets and fabric a much deeper clean than other more traditional methods do, which typically leave sticky chemical residues.
Not only do unclean carpets look worn and discoloured but there’s even more of a reason to have your carpets and upholstery cleaned more often – pollutants.
Unclean carpets are a haven for dust, potentially harmful air pollutants and dust mites, which can all heighten the chance of asthma, eczema, rhinitis or allergic attack.
The Myhome Dry-Touch System will take care of all that for you, because it’s such a deep clean, reaching deep down into the pile, removing more of those particles from your home.
The System uses encapsulation – it uses polymers in the cleaning fluid to trap dirt and the cleaning residue inside it. The encapsulated mixture then dries and can be hovered away completely. Leaving you with nothing but a fresh, clean carpet.
The Myhome Dry-Touch System involves 6 critical steps:
- Step 1 – involves removing all years of built-up dust, grime and soils, dirt and pet hair trapped in inaccessible areas, such as tight crevices, carpet edges and under furniture.
- Step 2 – staining and discolouring treatment is applied.
- Step 3 – a very fine neutral encapsulation spray is applied to your carpet, which begins to create a clear polymer over dirt and soiling.
- Step 4 – our Carpet Cleaners use a specialist machine to massage the encapsulation spray into each individual fibre of your carpet to trap and crystallize deep dirt and soiling ready for removal.
- Step 5 – we treat the fibre tips to put wear back into them and speed up drying time.
- Step 6 – The following day our carpet cleaning team returns to thoroughly vacuum and remove furniture coasters that were left. Also, they’ll tackle any spots or stains that may have re-appeared