How often should I clean my gutters?
Generally speaking, we recommend that you have your gutters cleaned every 4 months, but this will vary depending on the trees surrounding your property, the area that you live in, and the season. Donâ€™t worry though, weâ€™ll tailor the service to your home.
Why get a professional in?
Your gutters wonâ€™t just be filled with leaves â€“ the bottom of your gutter will most likely be filled with a sludge created by the breakdown of all of the debris collected.
This sludge is impossible to clean completely by hand, plus it will take ages and youâ€™ll be at risk of a fall from the ladder (not to mention the extra problem you will have if you find a pest infestation in there!).
Why is Vacuum cleaning your gutters the best choice?
Vacuum cleaning your gutters is efficient and effective, and will quickly get your gutters flowing as they should.
The vacuum cleaner allows us to suck everything up in one simple step, and it will go straight into a purpose-built container that we can take away and dispose of for you.
Our gutter cleaners are all fitted with a camera too, so our staff can check they have cleared all of the debris, without the fuss of a ladder.
- Weâ€™re a company you can trust â€“ Having been established for over 10 years, and with thousands of satisfied customers, you can trust us to clean your home to the very highest of standards, every time.
- Best staff â€“ Having completed our comprehensive training programme using our unique cleaning systems, all our staff know exactly what to do, and the quality cleaning standards that are expected of them each time they visit your home.
- Security in your home â€“ For your peace of mind, all staff are full-time employees (we donâ€™t use part-time or casual staff) who are fully insured and have been through our strict vetting and selection process. Whatâ€™s more, we also have an experienced supervisor on every job.
- Customer service â€“ Youâ€™ll find that we tailor the range of Myhome cleaning services to meet your individual needs. We supply all equipment, materials and, wherever possible, the same staff, leaving you nothing to do but enjoy your brilliantly clean home
- Guaranteed results â€“ By specialising in residential cleaning, weâ€™re confident that we can provide a range of professional cleaning services that will exceed your expectations â€“ delivering some of the most thorough residential, upholstery and carpet cleaning Melbourne has to offer. In fact, weâ€™re so confident that we guarantee that weâ€™ll do the job again, free of charge, if youâ€™re not completely satisfied.
Will blocked gutters damage my property?
Unfortunately, yes. When gutters are blocked, they cannot do what they were designed to do â€“ direct water away from your home. Instead, water will flow back into the structure of your home, which can cause extensive damage, including:
- Structural damage to your home
- Water damage to the inside of your home
- Pest infestations
- Electrical damage
Thatâ€™s why itâ€™s so important that you get your gutters cleaned regularly (the frequency will depend on where you home is, the season and the trees surrounding your property).
Don’t worry, weâ€™ll make sure your gutters are working to protect your home, not causing it damage!
If you would like to learn more about how our gutter cleaning services send us an online enquiry and one of our advisors will be in touch.