Builders Clean Melbourne – Cleaning Up Builders’ Mess
Have the builders been and left your home in a mess? A Myhome Builders Clean guarantees a spotless home every time!
Renovations big or small can be hectic and messy and then there’s all the cleaning to do afterwards.
At Myhome we have developed a one-off cleaning blitz using our meticulous 48 Point System that’s perfect for that builders cleaning that always needs doing when they’ve left.
Our Builders Cleaning Service is available all across Melbourne and the surrounding area so if you’re planning to get the builders in call us now on 13 22 31 and find out how we can help you.
What you get with a Builders Cleaning Service from Myhome
We’ll send over a team of people – however many it takes to get the job done in the time you want.
We’ll start in each room and follow our 48 Point System plan – take a look, it really does cover every nook and cranny!
Your house will be thoroughly cleaned and all that built up dust and grime will be completely gone.
With the Myhome Builders Clean you won’t even know the builders have been!
From the light sockets and picture frames to the skirting boards and carpets we’ll cover it all – it’s surprising how far brick dust can spread!
Have your windows accumulated dust and grime during your renovations?
We can make them sparkle and shine with our Ultra Pure Window Cleaning System!
If your carpets have seen better days we can also make them clean, bright and fresh again with our exclusive Dry-Touch carpet cleaning service.
Your carpets will be touch dry within the hour, it uses a special kind of technology which can trap even the most microscopic dirt – just what’s needed for all that brick dust!
Our carpet cleaning service can achieve a much more thorough and hygienic clean than traditional cleaning methods.
Whatever your schedule and wherever you are in Melbourne we can arrange the Builders Cleaning Service to fit in with you so call us now on 13 22 31 and talk through your requirements with one of our advisers.
NEW service: Hygienic Deep Clean with COVID-19 Defence Treatment
In addition to our rigorous 48 point clean, you can also benefit from our COVID-19 Defence Treatment at no extra cost.
Using Hospital Grade Disinfectant, which is proven to kill Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 (as reported by 7NEWS), we follow Department of Health guidelines on cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in your home such as door handles, switches, tabletops and taps.
In addition, you have the peace of mind that all our cleaners have all completed Department of Health training for COVID-19 infection control. Click here to find out more…
The Myhome 48 Point Deep Clean System
In All Rooms we will...
- Dust and remove cobwebs from those hard-to-reach places
- Clean light fixtures
- Empty and clean bins – replace bags
- A general tidy up
- Clean door handles
- Wipe gloss work
- Vacuum and clear air vents
- Wipe power points
- Clean windowsills, getting rid of any dust
- Spot clean windows for finger marks, etc.
- Clean light switches removing marks from sticky fingers, etc.
- Wipe skirting boards
- Mop relevant floor surfaces
- Wipes fixtures and fittings including phones, ornaments, televisions, and frames
- Sport clean walls, getting rid of scuff marks
- Wipe does furniture
- Vacuum all floor surfaces
In Bedrooms & Living Spaces we will...
- Make the beds and change the bed sheets (if they are left out)
- Clean all mirrors, making them streak free and shiny
- Vacuum your upholstery, removing cushions
- Wipe down all fixtures and fittings
- Wipe down furniture
- Clean the front door, sweep out the porch way and clear cobwebs
In Kitchen & Laundry Areas we will...
- Scrub worktops cleaning under all ornaments, canisters, and appliances
- Wipe appliances
- Wash up any dishes or load the dishwasher
- Wipe down the oven hob, including burner rings
- Clean out the microwave
- Scrub oven getting rid of burnt-on food and grease
- Thoroughly clean fridge taking everything out and giving it a thorough wipe down
- Wipe down the extractor fan cover
- Wipe down cupboard fronts
- Empty toaster of any crumbs, etc.
- Wipe down and clean furniture
- Scrub the sink and tap-ware
- Clean range hood vents
- Wipe down backsplash
In Bathrooms & Ensuites we will...
- Scrub the grouting, getting rid of any surface mould
- Clean the mirrors making them streak-free and shiny
- Remove hairs and residue from plug holes
- Clean the vanity and basin
- Sanitise and hygienically clean the toilet and surrounds
- Tidy and fold towels
- Clean, rinse and dry shower, including tap-ware and shelving
- Scrub the bath, getting rid of any soap scum build up
- Rinse and clean the toothbrush holder
- Clean the extractor fan cover where applicable
- Wipe towel rails and toilet roll holders