10 Steps Myhome are Taking to Keep You and Your Family COVIDSafe
1. COVID-19 Infection Control Training
All our cleaners have completed Department of Health training* for COVID-19 infection control. This is the same training used for care workers across all health care settings, including hospitals, primary care, and aged care.
2. COVID-19 Defence Treatment
Using Hospital Grade Disinfectant, ourÂ COVID-19 Defence TreatmentÂ is proven to kill Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19.
We follow Department of Health guidelines on cleaning all frequently touched surfaces in your home such as door handles, switches, tabletops, and taps.
3. Disposable Gloves
Our cleaners use a fresh set of disposable gloves for every home they visit and clean.
4. Face Masks
All Myhome cleaners use face masks where appropriate when in your home.
5. Fresh Cloths for Every Clean
As a key part of the Tri-Colour cleaning system, our cleaning teams use a fresh set of colour-coded cleaning cloths for every home they clean.
6. Staggered Start Times
We are staggering the start and dispatch time for each cleaner so that we always maintain social distancing.
7. Morning and Afternoon Shifts
To facilitate social distancing, we have introduced morning and afternoon shifts.
Our office-based staff are working reduced hours in the office so that we never have more than two people in any one office area at any one time.
8. Twice Daily Health Monitoring
All Myhome team members are full-time employees. This means we see them twice a day to monitor their health and well-being. Any team member who develops coronavirus symptoms will immediately self-isolate and will be supported by us.
9. Double Hand Washing
Every member of every cleaning team conducts a thorough hand wash procedure when they arrive and leave your home, including hand gel use where appropriate.
10. Tri-Colour Cleaning System
With Unilever, Myhome conducted extensive research into the most effective and hygienic way of cleaning.
We know that this is highly valued by customers and is never more important than at a time like this.
What we need from you…
Here is a summary of what we need from youâ€¦
- Coronavirus SymptomsÂ â€“ if you or anyone in your house has coronavirus symptoms, please contact us immediately as it will not be possible for our team to complete your regular clean until the appropriate time has passed.
- Self-IsolatingÂ â€“ if you are self-isolating, please contact us now so that we can work out what your cleaning needs are and how we may be able to help at this time. For example, we may be able to swap your next regular clean for a full window clean, after all, when youâ€™re sitting inside looking out, the last thing you want is to be peering through dirty windows.