Myhome products are GECA certified!
Cleaning products are essential for healthy and appealing living and working conditions. However, they can also have a negative impact on human health and the environment.
Having safe, sustainable products with a minimal impact on the environment is something that really matters to us. So we are proud that Myhome products and services have achieved GECA (Good Environmental Choice Australia) certification.
You can have total peace of mind that the products used in all of the Myhome cleaning services better for the environment as well as having a reduced impact on human health.
GECA standards are rigorous, scientific and relevant to key Australian industries. They are designed to reward top performing products and are internationally recognised through GECA’s membership of the Global Ecolabelling Network.
The GECA standard sets requirements that aim to provide a benefit by:
- preventing the use of harmful ingredients such as carcinogens, mutagens or reproductive toxins
- limiting emissions of volatile organic compounds
- placing restrictions on fragrances and irritants
- limiting substances harmful to aquatic environments
- supporting sustainably sourced palm oil and palm kernel oil
- encouraging recovery, reuse, recycling and responsible disposal of materials and packaging
- ensuring workers and suppliers through the supply chain can expect fair pay, equal opportunity, and a safe working environment
For full details about this certification, look at the GECA website here – https://geca.eco/standards/cleaning-products-cpv2-2iii-2012/