Blog / 10 Great Reasons to Choose Myhome to Clean Your Home…
Posted on Thursday, May 4th, 2017
When you choose Myhome to clean your home, we commit to providing you with a scientifically based cleaning service that gives you a brilliantly clean home, time after time.
Here are 10 great reasons to choose Myhome…
1. Science – Together with Unilever, Myhome conducted extensive research into the most effective way of cleaning and, through rigorous testing, developed the Tri-Colour cleaning system.
2. System – our unique Tri-Colour System allows you to know exactly what will be cleaned in each zone (you can see the full list here) every week – no disappointing surprises, no ‘hit and miss’ results, just the perfect clean every time.
3. Cumulative Effect – The effects of each clean are cumulative. This means that the more we do, the better the results get until we reach the point of ‘the perfect clean’. It’s all part of the journey.
4. Technique – The Tri-Colour System is a meticulous programme that focuses on the results, not the clock, and ensures an amazing standard of clean, every time. Our focus is in doing it right, not doing it to a set length of time.
5. Materials – Using the best and most appropriate cleaning materials is a key part of the Tri-Colour cleaning system. We supply all materials, and each of the three cleaning zones in your home gets its own unique materials kit to ensure the best and most hygienic clean.
6. Expertise – Each team member is trained on every specific task of the Tri-Colour System and will work through your home using this proven step-by-step process. Our staff know exactly what to do, and how to do it – to give you a brilliantly clean home, every time.
7. Attitude – At Myhome, we have a passion for providing a cleaning service that exceeds your expectations, and we won’t let you settle for anything less than the best house cleaning services Melbourne has to offer.
8. Professional – In an industry with too many ‘enthusiastic amateurs’, Myhome stands apart in everything – from the systems we use, to our reliability, to the training we provide and even the way our teams look.
9. Insured – Importantly all our services are fully insured – crucial for your peace of mind.
10. Guaranteed – Quite simply, if at any time you’re not 100% satisfied with the standard of clean we’ve provided, we’ll do it all again, completely FREE of charge!